Jump to the main content block


Q2-5 Can short-stay guest faculty members, academics, and post-graduate researchers apply for the dormitory? How are these charged?

1.    If necessary due to work and circumstances, if approval is given then the University's "Short-stay Dormitory" may be borrowed for the duration of employment.

2.    The unit applying for the loan of the University's "Short-stay Dormitory" should include a photocopy of the letter of employment, and personal details, and also notify the Property Management Division.

3.    The borrower must pay the dormitory management fee and utility bills each month. For off-campus dormitories, the building management fee must also be paid. 

Click Num: