|Director: Ms. Jui-Hua Chang
- Review of Property Management's operating budget
- Planning and oversight of Property Management operations
- Supervising the administration of the University's Venue Management Committee
Ms. Chun-Ting Fang
- Property management and revitalization affairs such as the registration and conservation of land and buildings.
- Promotion of private participation in infrastructure projects.
- New purchase, payment, registration, and monthly report forms
| Mr. Bing-Teng Chen
- Processing of staff dormitory and short-term guest house applications/maintenance
- Processing non-consumables registration
- Registration and management of computer consumables by each unit
- Inventory of University assets and scrapped items
Ms. Mei-Chi Hsu
- Property management and revitalization affairs such as processing the maintenance and tendering of managed venues
- Collection of Venue Management rents
- The administration of the University's Venue Management Committee
- Cap and gown rental
Ms. Jui-Ling Mao
- Processing asset registrations, transfers, gifts, scrapping, and disposal auctions.
- Annual asset inventory.
- Verifying the handover of assets involved in personnel transfers or departures.