Jump to the main content block


Q5-1 What procedures must faculty and staff members complete at the Property Management Division before their departure

1.   If they have assigned assets (non-consumables) they must complete the "Asset Transfer Form" (stamped by the Property Management Division) first; if they borrowed the staff dormitory then they must complete the "Staff Dormitory Handover Form" (stamped by the Property Management Division).

2.  Please bring the University's "Resignation Procedure Checklist" (Office of Personnel Affairs) to the Property Management Division to have the above items confirmed and stamped.

3.   Departing employees should return the assets assigned to or used by them in accordance with the "Civil Servant Responsibility Entrustment Act". If there are any shortfalls not compensated for then their proof of resignation will not be issued and they will be held liable for compensation.

Click Num: